Wednesday, July 7, 2010

~ It's Time To Get My Blog On ~

It is time to jump on the wagon and join the rest of you in blogland. I have enjoyed reading and stalking many blogs during the past six months so I decided it is time to give it a try.

I am thankful and blessed that my husband is able to provide support, encouragement, and the opportunity for me to be a stay at home mama of one sweet, but sassy little gal. I enjoy everything child! Children's duds, crafting, toys, decorating, playing, party throwing and anything else that states "12 and under on the box". I have a formal background in child development, but it sure is a lot more interesting on an informal level while playing the role of a mama. I hope this can be a scrapbook for my little one to look back and reflect upon her, mine and our family's legacy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones